Digital Network Exploitation Analyst
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Digital Network Exploitation Analyst
Job Category: Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
* * *
What You'll Get to Do:
If chosen, YOU will work on a tiger team focused on defending our client's global networks through threat hunting and tactical analysis of ongoing attacks. In this role, you will utilize your own scripting and network mapping skills to dissect various platforms to discover data anomalies. You will demonstrate a wide range of knowledge and capabilities, such as computer forensics/mobile device forensics, data recovery, reverse engineering intrusion analysis and methodologies, intelligence analysis, and vulnerability assessments. If chosen, YOU will have the opportunity to work on highly visible projects that directly make an impact to the Nations mission. YOU will be a motivated, passionate contributor with the ability to drive our short and long-term strategic goals with daily tactical objectives. YOU will be a critical component in taking complex problems and delivering solutions with your cyber innovation.
Be part of a department with an expanding range of programs focusing on Cyber Operations, where you get to grow on and between programs with peers who are dedicated to advancing national security. Participate in fun team outings and team building events where you get to engage with your co-workers and expand your career network. We are a fun, engaging environment with a management team focused on growing your career and making you a part of our future. We offer bonus compensation plans that demonstrate you being appreciated for working on the program and being a part of our team. You'll get paid for cyber events and training, such as our Capture the Flag Events, Internal Research and Development opportunities as well as prepaid courses to nationally recognized certification courses to grow your career.
More About the Role:
- Hands on experience using GOTS, commercial, and/or open source data exploitation and visualization tools for analysis, preferably broad in scope.
- Basic working knowledge of computer network infrastructure devices (routers, switches, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SOHO and enterprise networks
- Analyzing data sets (both small and large) for trends and patterns.
- Producing informational, contextual, and/or intelligence products that embody and explain findings for a variety of audiences.
- Understanding of intrusion sets TTPs and the ability to apply knowledge to future analysis.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in technical analysis, digital forensics, technical targeting, or similar relevant technical experience.
- Must have direct experience with Sponsor
- Scripting and/or programming experience (e.g. Python, R, C#, Java.)
- Fundamental understanding of networking, with basic knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated experience in planning or executing cyber operations.
- Proficient in data exploitation and data analysis.
- Proficient in analyzing log files from web hosting services and other technical infrastructure.
- Proficient in analyzing and exploiting RAW PCAP collections.
- Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, ability to think strategically.
- Ability to express complex ideas and insights verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to remain open minded and change opinions based on new information and requirements.
- Ability to pay attention to details, ensuring accuracy in documentation.
- Knowledge of IT defensive best practices.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range: There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. At CACI, you will receive comprehensive benefits such as; healthcare, wellness, financial, retirement, family support, continuing education, and time off benefits. Learn more here
The proposed salary range for this position is:
$102,900 - $216,200
CACI International, Inc.McLean, VA
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.