C-UAS Data Analyst
C-UAS Data Analyst
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular-Rotational Traveler
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You'll Get to Do:
As a CACI-SOAS C-UAS Data Analyst, you will conduct data analysis of specialized C-UAS threat systems' data to assist with Department of Defense (DoD) Force Protection (FP) efforts to understand, minimize and mitigate the threat posed by Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) against critical infrastructure, locations, assets and personnel. You will develop operational analytical products utilizing C-UAS system data through the exploitation and processing of the raw data and the other related C-UAS data sources that aids operational planners develop force protection efforts to detect, identify, monitor and track UAS activity. You will support assessments that could be used to obtain operationally actionable information augmenting DoD's responsibility to mitigate the threat posed by UAS systems while ensuring to adhere to 10 USC 130i requirements/restrictions.
As required, you will interact directly with supported DoD customers to develop comprehensive analytical products that inform a variety of activities to protect critical infrastructure, providing an enhanced risk picture for DoD that enables and informs risk-based decision making for force protection efforts of possible UAS threat activity against installations, assets and personnel. As required, you will participate in the development and fielding of operational and analytical tools and techniques that enhance the organization's ability to ingest, collate, search and tailor UAS related data to meet customer requirements.
More About the Role:
You will work as part of a multifunctional team of operations analysts, operational outreach, technologists and subject matter experts to assist DoD customers with fusing C-UAS systems' data and operational information to enhance their effectiveness against UAS threats and force protection efforts. You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DoD.
You will directly support DoD organizations and agencies tasked with the mission of UAS threat and security assessment with special emphasis on understanding and countering the growing threat posed by unmanned aerial systems (UAS). You will collect, collate, assemble, fuse, analyze and deliver tailored answers to requests for support. You will be expected to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the capabilities, tactical employment and distribution of UAS that adversaries could use to disrupt, disable or defeat capabilities to defend critical infrastructure.
You will work closely with other members of your team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of UAS systems that could attack critical infrastructure; identify trends, patterns, and highlight vulnerabilities that could be exploited to defeat them.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information (SCI) Security Clearance.
- More than one year of C-UAS Operations-Intelligence analytic experience (tactical and/or operational levels) with DoD, US and/or interagency partners in the past five years (Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security or Federal law enforcement agencies preferred but not required).
- More than three years of operations-intelligence and/or security or Force Protection related analytic experience.
- Practical understanding of unmanned aerial systems with specific emphasis on Groups 1-3 Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS), their capabilities, technical performance, and operational employment.
- Practical understanding of MS Office, Excel, SQL, and PowerBI or other big-data analytic techniques for structured and unstructured data.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- If needed, willing to work rotating shifts - that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree and more than three years of experience, or an associate degree and five years of experience, or seven years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with four years of directly relevant experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than three years of experience conducting operations-intelligence network analysis in support of C-UAS, HVI, attack the network or CT operations - including counter-facilitation.
- More than three years of experience providing counter-threat operations-intelligence support and/or asymmetric threat analysis.
- More than three years working on a Force Protection staff or as a Force Protection planner.
- More than ten years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence, C-UAS, security and/or force protection.
- Expert understanding of unmanned aerial systems with specific emphasis on Groups 1-3 Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS), their capabilities, technical performance, and operational employment.
- Expert understanding of MS Office, Excel, SQL, PowerBI or other data visualization tools and big-data analytic techniques for structured and unstructured data.
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
- Expert understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Some experience with coding languages such as Python, R, and SQL
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-Special Operations and Asymmetric Solutions Operating Group resides within CACI's Operations Support and Services Sector. As the premier provider of Special Operations capabilities; Tactical Advisory and Embedded Support; intelligence Applications to Law Enforcement; security cooperation and OCONUS Training Support Delivery for the company, CACI-SOAS has a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-SOAS team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Mission-Focused Staffing process.
- CACI-SOAS's mission places its personnel against the government's most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you'll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-SOAS offers competitive benefits, generous flex time off as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-SOAS offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI International, Inc.Reston, VA
Get fresh C-UAS Data Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.