CAC is a temporary staffing company who supplies resources to organizations that need specialized or technical talent in Automation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Programming, Networking, Accounting, Computer Systems Validation, Administration, Clerical etc. CAC has experience working with industries such as Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Material Handling, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Medical Device, Transportation and Finance to name a few.Job Description
Work Schedule/Travel Requirements
- Full time: Working hours are 8am-5pm
- 8 hours per day
- Supporting Optical Fiber and Cable Department.
- Key job duties are focused on ownership and management of systems and data bases supporting programs.
- This requires strong planning, data collection, manipulation and report editing and generation capabilities. In addition to management of these systems, there will be some administrative elements to the job including travel support, new hire logistics, event coordination/planning, and other related tasks.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- The candidate needs to have demonstrated high proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly in Excel.
- Must be able to work efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The person must be able to extract information from databases and build reports and graphs for review.
- The person will have program ownership which will require exception organizational, time-management and project management skills. Secondarily, other activities will also include managing travel arrangements for personnel, coordinate meetings, manage visitors and handle various administrative tasks for the department.
Specific skills/tasks might include:
- Using Microsoft skills to build pivot tables, graphical display of data and building and editing SharePoint sites.
- There will be a test on MS Excel during the on-site interview process
- Management of ongoing multifaceted program, which includes identification of time-sensitive tasks while planning for future activities and leveraging resources to accomplish the program’s goals.
- Ownership of monthly database with duties including data gathering, troubleshooting & report generation
- Interaction with world-wide contacts to review information, make decisions and troubleshoot potential issues
- Logistics support including working on travel arrangements/International Visas
- Interaction with Corporate contacts on new office tools which are being deployed by the corporation
- Associates degree required or equivalent industry certifications
- Preferred degrees could include business administration, accounting/finance, information science/management and science/math or IT orientated
- 2+ years of portfolio management or program/project management
Top Manager Must Have Skills
- Demonstrated Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional organizational skills, quick learner and decision-making skills
- High attention to detail; Ability to work with data and have limited errors.
- Efficient in a fast-paced work environment; takes ownership, handles multiple priorities and works independently
- Ability to create “client/business-ready” communications
- High level of interpersonal skills – build rapport, be approachable, resourceful, responsive
This is a contract position.
- Location: USA - NC - Wilmington
- Duration of contract: 1 Year
- Education/Experience: Associates degree required or equivalent industry certifications, 2+ years of portfolio management or program/project management
- Pay Rate: $20-25 per hr
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.