Project Manager Estimator
CAC Recruiting Services Des Moines, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Number: 5839
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA
Relocation Available: No, the candidate must be local
Job Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Our client, located in Des Moines, Iowa, is currently seeking to fill the position of Project Manager. If you are a motivated and professional individual, who will improve the efficiency of their team, we encourage you to apply today!
The Project Manager/Estimator will be responsible for bidding, managing, planning, scheduling, monitoring budgets and communicating status of projects with superintendents, Company leadership and field personnel.
· 3+ years of project management experience on earthmoving, complex underground utility, or heavy-duty demolition projects.
· 3+ more years of estimating experience on earthmoving, complex underground utility, or heavy-duty demolition projects.
· Experience with Ag-Tek Software preferred.
· Compile and analyze data on all factors that influence the quality and profitability of a project.
· Track projects through to duration, ensuring Company standards and values are followed.
· Calculate and formulate precise quantity take-offs for estimates by using the plans and customer specific information provided for the project- Previous Experience with Ag-Tek Software Preferred.
· Effectively manage and monitor multiple projects throughout the length of a project; resolve issues, track costs and resources, effectively communicate progress and changes to customers, field staff, office staff and management.
· Deliver answers in a timely fashion and in a manner that allows safe quality production, positive marginal impacts, as well as customer satisfaction.
· Maintain good relationships with customers, field workers, subcontractors and accounting staff.
· Consult across multiple disciplines including vendors, engineers, architects, and contractors to discuss and formulate effective estimates in a timely manner while meeting customer standards, regulatory standards, and maximizing profitability.
· Effectively communicate project schedules and deadlines to Field Superintendents to assist in effective time-tables that will ensure customer satisfaction, while taking the needs of other projects and other project managers’ needs into account.
· Maintain schedules, material purchase requests.
· Effectively Produce, Submit and Manage RFI’s, Submittals, Change Orders, and Logs.
· Prepare timely reports for management throughout the project so effective decisions can be made.
· Take responsibility for accounting documentation and resolution of issues regarding cost codes for payroll, material purchases, invoices, and logistics.
CAC Recruiting ServicesWhy Work Here?
The safety of our candidates and employees is our top priority.
We are an independent recruiting firm placing qualified candidates in executive, management, support and other leadership roles throughout the USA, specializing in careers in the fields of Accounting, Business Management, Computer Hardware and Software, Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales Management and many other vertical markets where successful candidates can find their next career opportunity.
AddressDes Moines, IA