Job Number: 5601
Job Title: Senior Implementation Engineer
Location: Shelton, CT
Relocation Available: Yes
Job Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Our client, located in Shelton, Connecticut, is currently seeking to fill the position of Senior Implementation Engineer. If you are a motivated and professional individual, who will improve the efficiency of their team, we encourage you to apply today!
This Enterprise software Company has an immediate opening for a Senior Implementation Engineer. The Company develops commercial enterprise accounting applications for browser-base and client/server deployments.
You will be responsible for installing and configuring financial accounting software for customers who are mostly in the financial services industry and are located throughout the United States and internationally. Most projects will involve assessment of customer's accounting processes, configuring the system with application settings that achieve desired functionality, and assisting customers with technical tasks such as loading of historical data. A Degree of project management will also be involved to keep the customer and Client Services manager on track with projects.
- 5+ years Enterprise Accounting software implementation experience, preferably mid to high-market financial accounting implementation experience.
- CPA or demonstrated accounting expertise.
- Strong SQL skills (must be experienced at writing queries).
- Experience with SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Microsoft Access a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint a plus.
- Be a subject matter expert as it relates to each of our products - General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Projects, and Fixed Assets.
- Hands-on project execution, including gathering and analyzing client requirements; determining best practice design of to-be-determined solution, configuring the application to meet the approved design.
- Ability and desire to participate in all implementation tasks - project management, kick-off meetings, design, review, implementation, training, status reports, etc.
- Develop and nurture business relationships within our customer base to facilitate a sense of partnership with our customers as well as to sell add-on services.
- Resolve and escalate customer implementation issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to understand customer business problems and clearly formulate and articulate software solutions to solve those problems.
- Must work well as a team member and individually.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Job requires minimal travel.