Job Number: 5702
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Location: San Gabriel, CA
Relocation Available: No, the candidate must be local
Our client, located in San Gabriel, California, is currently seeking to fill the position of Quality Control Inspector. We need someone who will improve the efficiency of our team as a whole. If you are a hard worker, efficient with your time, a quick learner, and a great attitude. We are looking to fill this position quickly so apply today!
Inspecting machined part tolerances (as low as .0002, and on occasion, as close as .0001 tolerance) and quality.
- 5+ years of parts inspection experience required. Preferably in an aerospace facility.
- Experience with in process and final inspections on machined components.
- Experience calibrating shop gauges and tools.
- Must have excellent English speaking, reading, and writing skills and have the ability to clearly communicate in English and have the ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
- Must be able to use common shop measuring equipment.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and work from engineering prints, drawings, and sketches.
- Have good computer skills.
- Have excellent math skills (Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry).
- Be able inspect and be responsible for the quality of your own work.
- Must be a team player with a good attitude.
- ISO9000 or AS9100 experience a plus.
- Gear cutting and inspection knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Be flexible and multi-tasking.
- A sense of humor is appreciated.