CABEM Technologies is looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team. This person is hard-working, personable, and possesses the necessary technical acumen to handle a variety of technical challenges. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter that can design, implement, and administer information systems which support our software development and operations teams. Example domains of action include Linux systems administration, development of automated systems for systems and software deployment releases, MySQL / MariaDB database administration, and other infrastructure-related tasks.
- Build and support scalable Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments utilizing CloudFormation templates.
- Administer Git source code repositories with gitolite and gitlab.
- Build and maintain Continuous Integration and Delivery Pipelines.
- Maintain production Apache and MySQL (LAMP stack) servers across multiple data centers.
- Build and maintain application, network, and security monitoring systems for internal and customer environments and applications.
- Respond to security events as a member of the Incident Response Team.
- Maintain and test backup systems.
- Provide technical expertise and support for an actively developed, high traffic LAMP infrastructure.
- Utilize a configuration management system to express desired system configuration.
- Day to day support operations maintaining security patches on all RHEL based systems.
- Work with application and security teams to design and implement security procedures and deployment of tools.
- Assist with design and support of web services and network devices.
- Assist with the development of Disaster Recovery plans and conduct periodic Disaster Recovery tests.
- Document system architecture and procedures
- Occasionally assist in the configuration of network switches and firewalls.
- Experienced with:
- Linux systems administration (RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 & Amazon Linux 2)
- Apache administration and configuration
- MySQL and/or MariaDB database administration
- Continuous Integration Techniques
- Experience with relational database queries, optimization
- Skilled with shell scripting. Experience with PHP, Python, nodejs, perl a plus.
- Experience with cloud platforms.
· A deep desire to dive into new and challenging problems with an unshakeable willingness to find their solutions.
- Amazon Web Services
- Nagios Monitoring Systems
- Ticket Management using JIRA
- Infrastructure Automation such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Virtualization & Container systems (ESXi, Docker)
- Familiarity with security systems & compliance programs (PCI DSS, NIST SP 800-53, etc.)
Education and Experience:
Four Year College or university program certificate with demonstrable skills in the position’s operational domains, or four to six years of related experience and/or training.
CABEM Technologies is a growing company that provides sophisticated custom solutions to B2B and B2C clientele. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
CABEM TechnologiesLexington, KY
Get fresh DevOps Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.