● Review and reconcile vendor invoices and partner payment collections for completeness and
● Resolve invoicing and/or payment collection discrepancies with third party vendors and business
● Collaborate directly with internal teams and vendors on investigating and resolving operational
escalations and issues.
● Interact directly with internal teams and third party business partners and vendors through regular
meetings and email correspondences on various projects.
● Input, track and analyze data using Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
● Enter data into templates, review company-owned websites and language translations for
accuracy, and assist with measuring marketing results/impact.
● Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred) plus 3-4 years of relevant work
● Experience in a Business Administration/HR related role or customer/user service environment.
● Expert in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
● Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
● Experience working with third party vendors and/or business partners.
● Experience analyzing data, validating and developing thoughtful business process changes.
● Experience in project/program management and prioritizing/balancing multiple projects
● Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, be diplomatic and partner with internal
stakeholders, vendors and business partners
● Self-motivated and driven individual with a proven ability to work independently, achieve goals
with ambiguity, prioritize work, implementing structure and clarity to a process/program.