Support C5BDI client business development activities within the Federal Government Air Force sector. Responsibilities include identifying the resources needed to pursue a business opportunity, overseeing bid strategies, pricing, teaming, and proposal strategies, and managing the transition from opportunity identification to proposal development to award. Must have proven Air Force capture/account management track record.
· Plan, document, and manage the internal and external capture project efforts
· Analyze the organization’s strategic plans and products and align marketing intelligence with win strategy
· Determine what the potential customer needs to fulfill the requirements of the opportunity
· Conduct a competitive analysis
· Assess pricing strategy
· Generate a baseline and program plan
· Prepare a plan for the proposal development phase
· Appoint, supervise, and collaborate strategies with the Proposal Manager
· Serve as primary point of contact between the proposal documentation team and the program office solution team
· Monitor, review, and direct weekly proposal progress from a top management perspective, ensuring adherence to the Shipley process and proposal schedule
· Provide executive-level guidance to the Proposal Manager and Program Manager for development of the Executive Summary and other key proposal summaries
· Participate as an independent proposal evaluator in all major proposals reviews
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required, 4+ years experience required.
· Must have Air Force specific background and capture experience.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be comfortable with interacting with individuals and diverse groups of people.
· Highly desirable: Microsoft Office Suite and the Shipley capture process experience.