Contact - 3 to 6 Months
Union City, CA
Telecom Project Coordinator/Document Controller
Need is for (2)
Client is needing (2) Telecom Project Coordinator/Document Controller in the Union City, CA offices. See below for skills description.
The Project Coordinator/Document Control Specialist will consolidate and communicate amongst all functional roles, providing status review and updates to the team, standardize close out packages and tracking deliverables necessary to complete the package. Will do this by ensuring all permits, photo documentation/data is complete and accurate for the full build on project close outs within a cross functional team. This position supports the Project Management and Construction teams on a multi-year Telecom project. Will work with other personnel in the department as well as outside the Company.
- Organize Permits: Track and coordinate all project permits required for the completion of project milestones
- Follow up with vendors regarding permits
- Ability to compile all photo documentation in one file with accurate descriptions of full build
- Code charges correctly to projects
- Submit billing to Accounts Receivable so customer can be invoiced
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
Knowledge of business English, math, spelling, and vocabulary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and/or Adobe Acrobat)
- Ability to compose routine correspondence using good business vocabulary and proper grammar and construction.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious internal and external working relationships
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of construction permit process
- Patient and ability to control temperament in pressure situations
- Driven to achieve results and meet deadlines
- 2/4-year degree or HS/GED with equivalent years of field experience