C4 Technical Services Wayzata, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, medical
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Address: Wayzata, MN - will work remotely and eventually transition into the office.
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Work Environment: Professional
Dress code: Casual work attire
- This role will be a support role to help other Supply Planner's with projects, etc.
- Will be working on multiple projects along with support as needed.
- The idea candidate would be a professional in the supply & inventory planning space.
- Responsible for coordinating multiple products and sites all planning horizons.
- This includes: supply planning and inventory planning, & execution. Will also include customer & client interaction / business partnership, systems/data management, reporting & analysis.
- Evaluate short term supply constraints and escalate issues appropriately
- Scheduling for all bulk rail/truck/vessel contracts
- Manages inventory for group of products
- Creates orders for all shipments of group of product lines
- Update pipeline reports daily
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Min. 1 year experience in Supply Chain Planning- Supply, Demand, Production, MRP, Inventory Management.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated planning capability to successfully partner with sourcing, production, commercial teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain & Logistics or Operations Management
- Knowledge of Supply Chain systems would be helpful but not needed
- Background Check
- Drug Screen
- Pre-Employment Physical
C4 Technical Services
BusinessView all jobs at C4 Technical Services