Software Support Analyst
Sioux Falls or Mitchell, SD
GC / USC
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing direct customer support with professional interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of calls, and researching issues.
- Assess and identify client software needs
- Assist in testing of new and existing software
- Assist with software installations
- Perform accurate and appropriate system configuration for conversion of client data.
The successful candidate will have experience with Dynamics SL and/or Dynamics AX; strong understanding of accounting principles and one or more years of accounting experience; have one or more years of experience in customer service with an emphasis in technical support; and experience with SQL, Excel, Crystal Reports and other computer database/reporting tools.