*Must have experience with AutoCad
Software Activation's Analyst
Sioux Falls, SD
- Five or more years of client service experience in a technical environment preferred
- Three or more years of experience in telecommunications preferred. Familiarity with ILEC, CLEC and wireless telecommunications operations preferred
- Three or more years of experience with software products and related product interdependencies required
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service skills required
- Strong computer and technical skills required
- Strong verbal and written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including the ability to write and understand SQL statements preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM customization and configurations, including dashboards.
- Ability to create advanced level SSRS reports.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify workable solutions, and select appropriate course of action
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal direction
- Ability to effectively adapt to change
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to travel 50% by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally is required for some positions. Current valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to apply creative thinking to technical issues to make design recommendations and/or decisions