IBM ODM Oracle Developer
- Experience with Infrastructure ser up (Servers, Databases etc
- Data Migration
- Ant Script
- Experience with Maven, Ivy, Github
- Jenkins test set up
- Regression Testing
- XOM changes
- Rules Developer (IBM ODM Products
- Solid knowledge and expertise in IBM ODM 8.X version, Java, J2EE (WebSphere Application Server), Web Services, XML, DB (SQL server).
- Technical expertise in Design and Development of the following - Decision Table, Decision Tree, Action Rule (BRL), Technical Rule, Rule Flows, BOM and XOM, Functions, Rule Task in in ODM Set up and customize the Business Object Model (BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring Hands on experience in authoring, testing, publishing and deploying business rules into Decision Center Business Console and Enterprise Console, Decision Server/Rule Execution Server (RES).
- Experience in Decision Validation Services (DVS), RES console, and JUnit testing and debugging of rule projects
- Create, follow, and share enterprise guidelines and standards. Understand requirements, rules lists, and decision trees, to support rules/decisions and business insights developmen
- Ability to work in a distributed team including onshore and offshore and integration team.
- Ability to lead the team with ODM knowledge Providing technical solutions and resolve any challenges or issues during implementation
- Perform code reviews and provide technical mentoring for other developers.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders and partner with Business Analysis and Quality Assurance to ensure quality software is delivered.
- Good to Have: Experience with Java microservices, Spring boot, Spring Data frameworks, Netflix OSS stack, Kafka, NoSql and Sql datastores.