Financial Analyst Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a SAP Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency. SAP Analyst within the bakery ensuring all transaction are recorded timely and accurately. They will not be touching any machines. Will only be responsible for reporting.
1.Responsible for SAP inputs from Manufacturing (Consumption of Raw Material, Pack Material, Finish Goods and Run Time)
2. Responsible for data accuracy and shiftily analysis to determine waste and variances.
3. Responsible for cycle count of Materials
4. Responsible to audit aspirational processes and develop action plans to guarantee data accuracy.
5. Responsible for staging and back-staging of material
6. Responsible to shiftily KPI report.B14:B28erations
7. All other duties as required
8. Responsible for working on shop floor, interacting with all areas and operators
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- University Degree in Administration, Accounting, Economy or Engineering
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
1-position: Monday through Thursday (7:30am to 7:30pm)
1-position: Thursday through Sunday (7PM to 7:30 AM)
1-Thursday through Sunday (7:30am to 7:30pm)
1-Monday through Thursday (7:30pm to 7:30am)
C4 Technical Services
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at C4 Technical Services