Change Manager Project Manager
- $60 to $70 Hourly
Global Business Process Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN -- Willingness to be onsite Indianapolis campus 1 day per week.
What we do:
As the Global Business Process Specialist (GBPS) for Demand to Pay, you are part of the Global Business Process Management (BPM) organization. In this role, you will be driving continuous global harmonization, standardization and automation projects within the different process areas like upstream procurement, requisition to receipt, accounts payables including master data and reporting functionalities. Your main focus will be to drive the SPS System Upgrade across all DIA systems for Procurement. Further, your support is needed for the renewal of the BPM training documents for end users. Therefore, you will work in close collaboration with stakeholders from Finance, Procurement & IT.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
- Actively pursue the implementation of the E2E BPM strategy responsible for global divisional state-of-the-art process design acting as a Business Process Specialist for various processes in the supporting cross-divisional initiatives actively drive and support the SPS Upgrade for all DIA systems globally including requirement gathering, testing support, communication and hypercare coordination works closely with E2E Global Business Process Managers (GBPM) & GBPS network to ensure fit-for-purpose solutions empowered decision maker for his/her area across divisions and in line with the E2E Business Process Management guardrails from the GBPM working closely together with the Roche operations organizations to drive and support process improvement wherever possible as well as establishing a well deserved customer experience
- Willingness to be onsite Indianapolis campus 1 day per week.
As a qualified expert, you have:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, or related field and
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the above mentioned fields (preferably in Business Process Management, Information Management / IT, Finance/Procurement).
- International or global/corporate experience and proven track record of leading global projects (preferably transformational of nature) and cross functional teams.
What can you bring to our team:
- Strong E2E business process area understanding and deep process knowledge as well as technical SAP expertise in procurement and in finance
- Knowledge in related master data objects such as vendor, material and others
- Understanding of procurement related Key Process Indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; experience in identifying and leading change initiatives and proven track record of effective decision making
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in complex global networks with international teams and stakeholder communities
- Agile mindset (speed, stability, flexibility) - works according to and brings in the agile mindset concept in daily operations (e.g. SCRUM, LEAN, Kaizen)
- Strong presentation skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English.
C4 Technical ServicesIndianapolis, IN
TechnologyView All C4 Technical Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.