Security Officer Morning Relief(as needed), 7:00am-3:00pm
C4 Protection Services
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- Undergo an extensive and thorough criminal background check with the California Department of Justice, as well as complete a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Must have Guard Card (complete 40-hour course).
- Posses a high school diploma or equivalent, or 2-3 years of verifiable unarmed security experience.
- Possess effective written & oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the public in a professional and effective manner.
- Intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
- Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations, and directives for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel, equipment, and sensitive information.
- Know site-specific operations performance manuals and post orders.
- Perform buildings and ground patrol to assure the safety of the hospital.
- Investigate any theft, disturbance, and suspicious activity.
- Assist staff with patient restrains and interventions of disruptions by patients, visitors, and staff.
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds; as well as climb stairs, ramps, or ladders.
- Facilitate Access Control, including identification of individuals entering the building.
- Occasionally assist staff with body transportation.
- Perform timely response to reports of violent activity.
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
C4 Protection ServicesGardena, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.