- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are…
C3 Metrics is changing the world of media measurement forever, empowering marketers to master the customer journey, understand demand creation, and increase ROI 25-75%. As the creator of the world’s first complete cross-channel marketing attribution platform, the C3 Metrics leadership brings experience from some of the most recognizable brands, including Nielsen, eBay, PepsiCo, and DoubleClick.
As the Attribution expert, an Account Manager empowers their clients to use C3 Metrics to solve problems, as well as assist in operationalizing Attribution throughout the client’s organization. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with a track record of delivering on-time, concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and own strong client relationships
- Manage client implementation seamlessly
- Facilitate weekly client check-in
- Prepare and present quarterly attribution reviews to help drive product adoption
- Resolve all escalations regarding the client
The Ideal Candidate Is …
- Experienced in direct customer support and success
- An excellent verbal and written communicator; must have the ability to convey client needs in a clear and compelling manner
- Solution-oriented; a problem-solving mindset is a must
- Proactive in management of projects from start to finish
- A capable multitasker
- Comfortable working independently and autonomously; a self-starter
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Exceptional at time management
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?