Last Call for 2019! Have you scheduled your interview yet? Time is running out as all offers must be finalized by Friday, October 11th.
Customer Service Representative starting at $13.25/hr with opportunity to increase wages and convert to Work At Home. Train onsite through December and then convert to Work At Home with the same pay rate and opportunities for increases based on performance.
Summary of role: In this role you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients' members. You will answer questions related to their healthcare benefits. We offer a FUN environment where you can earn additional cash incentives for reaching your goals in addition to your base pay. We also offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO.
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services listed above
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Responsible for call disposition or compiling and generating reports as required
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Be a team player
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!