C2S Engineering, LLC is seeking an ITS Engineer for South Florida. The ITS Engineer will be responsible for the firm’s entire Freeway Division with a concentration on TSM&O, ITS, tolling and freeway operations. Experience with express lanes projects is highly preferred. Responsibilities will include, project management, marketing, pursuit of new work/projects, and recruitment of new employees. The ITS Engineer will primarily work out of the C2S Engineering main office in Coral Springs, FL, but will be required to travel within Florida based on client needs. C2S offers a flexible, low stress, family oriented, working environment.
* Current and active Florida Professional Engineering (P.E.) license
* Good interpersonal skills
* Proficient data entry skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to communicate clearly and write reports independently
* Skilled in the use of Windows® based applications; preferred Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and One Note
* Knowledge of the freeway and express lanes systems throughout the State of Florida
* Basic knowledge of Florida freeway operations software SunGuide®. (Or equivalent software)
* Basic knowledge of SunPass® tolling systems (or equivalent systems)
* Basic knowledge of Systems Engineering
College Degree with minimum Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited college or university. Must have an active Florida P.E. license. 10 years’ experience post P.E. is preferred. Must have at least 10 years’ experience in the field of Intelligent Transportations Systems (ITS) showing increased levels of responsibilities throughout career. Must be able to obtain approved security clearance for use of the Statewide Law Enforcement Radio System (SLERS).
C2S Engineering, LLCC2S Engineering is an Intelligent Transportation System and Traffic Signal Engineering consulting firm. We employ civil engineers, electrical engineers, and computer/software engineers as well as traffic and IT operations staff. We specialize in planning and operations, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Transportation Management Centers (TMC) , Incident Management, Arterial/Freeway Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS), including Adaptive Signal Control Technologies (ASCT) and strategies for Transportation System Management and Operations (TSM&O)
Coral Springs, FL