C2G Partners is searching for a Marketing Controls Manager with a financial services background. The goal of the consultant is to reinforce the control environment across the Branded Cards Marketing teams by driving effective control monitoring & reporting processes. More specifically, to:
· Cultivate and support a sustainable and repeatable control environment, continuing to improve opportunities that are identified;
· Identify and immediately escalate control gaps; ensure findings are applied consistently across all Cards marketing functions;
· Drive Issues Management for Branded Cards Marketing to ensure consistency with preventative controls and sharing of information across Cards and Business Partners; and
· Manage the control model, ensuring all “new” initiatives are reviewed in the appropriate governance forums.
The Control Support partner will support Cards Marketing processes and ensure adequate documentation of processes and controls.
· MCA Support and Testing – Assist with the implementation of effective controls and control management routines through education sessions and on-going MCA testing of assigned processes.
· Procedure Manual Management – Quarterly management and process step detail reviews of assigned procedure manuals.
· Issues Management – Support Issues Management routines and required documentation for business contacts and Risk partners.
· Governance Support – Support all governance routines. Includes planning/prep sessions with business, consulting on MCA guidelines and presentation documentation, remediation on plan design. Support communications with Legal and Compliance – including regulatory and policy updates that may impact businesses.
· Line of Defense Support – Support 2nd and 3rd lines of defense planning/prep sessions, remediation plans, and formal responses.
· Projects – Assist with major projects that impact cross-functional businesses. Ensure all Control Leads are kept abreast of project plans and impacts to ensure cross-functional updates are executed flawlessly.
· Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
· Critical, quick, detail-oriented thinker with strong analytic acumen
· Strong sense of accountability and ownership, with strong results orientation
· Strong communication/listening, presentation and influencing/negotiation skills
· Ability to create support and buy-in across stakeholders
· Cooperation and focus in achieving group and business objectives
· Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Power Point and Word
· Strategic or Creative Marketing experience preferred