We are seeking a Marketing Compliance Liaison to work onsite at our fortune 100 financial service client’s office in Phoenix. This exciting opportunity will utilize your project management/detail orientation and interpersonal skills to drive the successful compliance approval process for marketing assets. The consultant will support the global team responsible for the corporate cardholder website including several pages for cardholder payments, reconciliation, applications, and servicing. The successful Compliance Liaison will manage the end-to-end process for asset approvals, and monitor collateral across channels. You will act as a subject matter expert for product terms and conditions, and serve as a stakeholder for their Compliance partners. This work will be full-time and offers a Monday through Friday work week and will commence as soon as possible.
- Manage the end-to-end process for marketing asset approvals, including submission to compliance partners, revisions and alignment with Marketing Managers on final deliverable (website and email)
- Monitor marketing assets across all channels, ensuring ongoing compliance and accuracy of information
- Act as Primary Point of Contact with our Compliance partners to drive adherence to all applicable rules and regulations.
- Act as subject matter expert for product terms & conditions
- Serve as stakeholder in defining improvements to management and approval of marketing assets
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience, with an interest in marketing
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance
- Extremely detail-oriented with a strong process mindset
- Flexibility and willingness to work across multiple time zones (Japan, Mexico, Europe, etc.)
- Affinity for or direct experience in Compliance or Operations
- Excellent analytic and communications skills
- Analytics and database excel skills are a plus