C2G Partners is looking for a digital marketing production manager consultant, to work with internal and external partners across multiple countries to facilitate flawless, on-time delivery of local market assets for site updates. This consulting role is full time (40 hours a week) for 12 months with the possibility to extend after that.
The Digital Production Manager responsibilities include the following activities and deliverables:
• Run content management for US and global markets. Partner with US and international markets and IT team to identify and manage all requests for site content updates. Manage content request generation, ensure appropriate prioritization, and lead select content updates including briefing agency if creative is required. Ensure successful launch of all placements/content by testing in partnership with IT, markets and platform vendors with a keen eye for design, including images and messaging/copy.
• Manage Platform Configuration Updates: Partner with international markets and IT to manage change requests to the Rewards platform configuration. Configuration changes drive the entire platform functionality and customer experience on the site. Outstanding attention to detail is necessary to manage this process effectively
• Manage asset development and delivery: Partner with digital lead, global team, local country teams, agency, and vendors in the development and delivery of servicing emails as well as select site placements (e.g. homepage banners).
* Note, there may be some calls that are outside of standard US hours to accommodate local market time differences.
• 5+ years of direct, relevant experience in project or process management, experience with digital marketing, website development, and/or customer experience preferred.
• Strong and disciplined process improvement capabilities that have produced meaningful increases in customer satisfaction and loyalty over time.
• Pragmatic problem-solver. Solutions oriented.
• Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries.
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), organizational, and project management skills.
• Experience working across a complex group of businesses or markets preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required.