C2G Partners is seeking a Digital Marketing Experience Manager to join their team of consultants at a well-known financial services client in New York City. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in a consumer-focused company, launching new digital products/ features, managing digital UX and or digital marketing teams. As a Digital Marketing Experience Manager, we are looking for you to bring your strong background in digital strategy and champion best in class digital user experiences to strengthen engagement with cross sell channels. This is a full time (40 hour a week) consulting assignment in NYC for 12 months with the possibility to extend.
We are seeking a talented, imaginative, and experienced individual who is passionate about creating best in class digital experiences to join our clients customer experience team as Cross Sell and Product Conversions Journey Lead. This individual will report into the SVP, Cross Sell and Product Conversions. S/he will responsible for managing the development and execution for the Cross Sell User Experience across digital platforms (browser and mobile), in all user states (pre and post login, external channels) for Cross Sell, Sales Growth Incentives, and Product Trades and Upgrades across Consumer Card and Retail Banking.
The Digital Marketing Experience Manager responsibilities include:
• Partner with business owners responsible for development of the cross sell and product conversion offers and creatives, third-party partners, tech, Legal and Compliance teams to define and deliver digital experience that increase engagement and value of credit card and banking relationships
• Project Management of all aspects of digital experience including eligibility, delivery, fulfillment and tracking across digital platforms— Web and Mobile App
• Engage customer research team and analyze key performance indicators to set priorities that will drive development of the roadmap, prioritizing features, the release schedule, and continuous funnel optimization through test and learn.
• Partner with Agile Scrum teams to support and implement the build of a best in class digital experience and ensure progress is being made against the journey backlogs
• Define and track metrics to measure the success of the Cross Sell and Product Conversion offers and conversion funnel
• Manage defects and remediation
• Ensure digital solutions comply with Expense, Legal, Control and Compliance requirements, including ADA Accessibility. Obtain Legal and Compliance digital project approvals
• 5+ years’ experience in a consumer-focused company focused on launching digital products/features, managing digital UX, and/or digital marketing
• Passion and knowledge of digital ecosystems and digital customer experience best practices
• Ability to understand and translate complex business challenges and requirements into smart digital solutions
• Solid product management background, with the ability to concurrently manage and assess broad strategies and execute against multiple priorities in rapidly evolving, often ambiguous and complex situations
• Ability to analyze online trends, data, and leverage site statistics and performance to influence strategy and roadmap
• Customer focus; strong record of achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approaches and to drive change/achieve business goals
• Strong team player and leader, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across all levels and across lines of business, internal resources and external vendors
• Previous or current experience working for financial services companies
• Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
• Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
• Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
• Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred