Growing company is seeking a highly motivated professional who can work in a fast-paced environment, task manage and act as the main interface with the client concerning ongoing global operations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Eight (8) years of military experience
- Five (5) years of experience in an operation center, command center, or communications center.
- Direct knowledge of, and experience with Navy Installation Emergency Management or equivalent program.
- Final DoD Secret Clearance.
The general responsibilities of the Watch Officer are:
- Work in an operations center environment.
- Develop and maintain situational awareness of ongoing events that may affect Navy shore operations.
- Provide continuous information sharing, knowledge management, communications, and reporting support through collaborative business processes.
- Recognize Commander’s Critical Information Requirements (CCIRs), categorize and disseminate critical information to the HQ staff, Regional HQs and installations.
- Develop written products for senior-level customers.
- Prepare and disseminate briefings to support the Commander’s decision cycle.
- Develop responses and briefings to Request For Information (RFI) from senior, adjacent and subordinate staffs.
- Supports Crisis Operations Information Management using existing share point tools and all other available information systems in the Operations Center.
- Maintains and tracks the status of equipment in the Operations Center.
- Handles classified material and maintains open secret secure space access roster.
- Follows local security procedures and supports Information Assurance (IA) requirements to ensure the security and integrity of the Operations Center.
- Maintains positive access control to the Operations Center.
- Deploys as a key member of the Continuity of Operations (COOP) team.
- Ensures compliance with all regulations and policy governing secure communications equipment and procedures.
C2C is driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values and is proud of its long-standing commitment to the customers we serve.
Join our growing team!