Administrative Assistant Part Time - Century 21 Affiliated
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose of Position
The purpose of the Administrative Assistant or Agent Services Coordinator position is, to support the agents by providing high touch services, support the recruiting and retention efforts of the Team Leaders and to manage the physical office. This is a part-time position approximately 20 hours per week; Monday through Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide upbeat, customer service reception and answer phones at designated branch office(s)
• Onboard all new agents and follow the Onboarding Agent Plan by completing Trello Board checklist
• Maintain the agent separation checklist
• Order business cards and badges for new agents
• Support agent transactions including tasks such as:
Posting flyers to Facebook
Entering open houses- in Florida once posted in the MLS it automatically shows up on all third party website
• Complete all required training courses to become a resource for agents on company tools and systems
• Monitor listings and transactions in Skyslope and perform all functions related to transaction processing:
Update office board/internal spreadsheet with new listing info
Upload Canva flyer to Facebook and email it to the agent (if applicable)
Collects and deposits commission checks, and uploads copy of commission check and any closing documents to the Skyslope Checklist
Once complete, emails TA via Skyslope alerting them to the commission check deposit
Update’s office board/internal spreadsheet
• Meet with Team Leader weekly to plan and support them with their recruiting initiatives and provide completed Weekly Accountability report
• Manage the physical office – inventory and order office supplies, paper, coordinate office cleaning/landscaping, snow removal
• Advocate the use of ancillary services (Title and Insurance)
• Keep track of and recognize agent milestones, birthdays, anniversaries
• Review all office bills and upload to OneDrive (“Office Bills” folder)
• Review all reimbursements, submit for approval, and email approved expenses
• Assist Team Leader in planning office level parties, functions, and meetings
• Verify agent lead source, including but not limited to Leads Management Team leads, OpCity, and Relocation leads, for all office transactions and update Skyslope
• Pull reports in Transaction Plan for Team Leaders and agents when requested
• Train agents on office technology including phones and copiers
• Act as the Team Leader’s right hand and work on any additional tasks the TL assigns
Education and Experience
• Minimum of a high school diploma required.
• 1-2 years’ experience in customer service required.
• 1 year of Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
• Previous administrative assistant and/or data entry experience highly desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Must be able to provide excellent customer service.
• Must be able to juggle multiple demands, manage shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to write, proofread and edit with proficiency and accuracy.
• Solid strategic thinking, organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated; strives for flawless execution and research new techniques.
• Be able to work in a strong team-player environment.
Light: Able to lift up to 15 pounds maximum and occasionally lift and/or carry such articles as dockets, ledgers, and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary to carry out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and other sedentary criteria are met.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
C21 AffiliatedWhy Work Here?
This is a fantastic opportunity with a fast paced, growth oriented Company!
5325 Primerose Lake CircleTampa, FL
BusinessView all jobs at C21 Affiliated