- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Oversees and directs Accounting, Treasury, Audit, HR, and Tax.
- Oversees the accounting system (Deltek Costpoint)
- Plans, develops, and manages the basic systems of accounting and financial control, takes appropriate action to ensure the uniform and consistent recording and reporting of all financial transactions to properly present the company’s financial position consistent with GAAP, State, Local, and Government reporting/processing requirements
- Directs the administration of all functions relating to cash operations including custody and management of corporate funds. Optimizes corporate cash flow for both receipts and disbursements
- Provides cashflow projections to Executive management to ensure proper funds are available to make payroll, etc.
- Oversees and establishes LOC related to banking relationships, to include monthly reporting, audits, and informational requests
- Directs and coordinates all financial related annual audits
- Formulates and recommends changes and additions to corporate policies and procedures relating to finance and accounting
- Manages employee payroll program to a high degree of accuracy and compliance
- Manages all tax compliance efforts and coordinates with outside tax preparers. Ensure on time submissions and reporting by eliminating any fines, penalties and fees that would be a result of not filing correct or timely submissions
- Serves in a financial advisory role to both line and corporate management. Ensure on time month/year-end closings
- Review and approve all CBA agreements and make suggestions on proper policy and wording related to best interest of the company
- Indirect rate management to ensure our rates are in line with projections and all postings are in the correct pools
- Hold monthly budget vs actual meetings and adjust accordingly
- Makes recommendations for process innovations to enhance department productivity and effectiveness
- Directs a high level of responsive customer service to internal and external customers
- Effectively manages and motivates department employees through use of positive leadership skills. Enhances employee skill development through counseling and training
- Minimum B.S. in Accounting plus U.S. CPA designation.
- Minimum of ten years of accounting/finance experience with five years at the management level supporting all major components of accounting function – reporting, accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, taxes
- Expert knowledge of Deltek Costpoint Accounting System
Apply today to join an internationally recognized, award-winning leader in human performance improvement. Your journey begins at C2!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at C2 Technologies