- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Position: Sales Representative
Company Name: C2 Imaging Canada, ULC
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent position
Reports To: Sales Manager
Location: Metro-Vancouver, BC.
Pay Range: $45k to $55k salary, based on experience, plus commissions, Car Allowance, company phone, health and wellness benefits, and bonuses.
C2 Imaging Canada presents an exciting opportunity for a junior Sales Representative on our Metro-Vancouver team. Join our team of experts in representing a leader in print, graphics and signage, where your role blends direct sales, innovative marketing, and account management to provide cutting-edge graphic solutions.
For the ambitious candidate, this role isn't just a job—it's a ticket to personal and professional growth in an environment that's anything but ordinary. Picture yourself with your own desk, company phone, and car allowance: building your own list of accounts and thriving in a lively, fast-paced setting that's as dynamic as the graphics and print we create. As a key player on our international stage, you'll have the chance to forge connections and provide cutting-edge marketing and printing solutions to some of the world's most iconic brands. Prior experience with print and graphics is a plus, but fear not – at C2 Imaging, we're committed to nurturing and training the right candidate through immersive experiences in both production and sales.
Do you have the spark to make a difference? Our ideal candidate has a specific set of qualifications, but this is a junior position and we're open to individuals with experience and talent from other industries… even if they don't check every box. Write us a letter and tell us why we should meet you and consider you for a place on our sales team.
Join C2 Imaging, part of the Vomela family of companies—one of North America's largest and fastest-growing marketing specialty firms, leveraging the latest technology to redefine corporate marketing, retail signage, and more. Elevate your career as a Junior Sales Representative in the vibrant world of print and signage with us.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Be willing to learn from and work with our teams to develop your understanding of the technical aspects of what we make and how we make it.
• Receive direct mentorship from the Sales Manager, Sr. Sales Executives and other leaders in our organization.
• Learn to create estimates and proposals
• Build your sales and prospecting skills with the help of our expert team.
• Make outbound calls, in person and on the phone, to customers and prospects
• Propel sales growth by introducing new services to our valued clients, suggesting tailored products that enhance and address their specific needs.
• Efficiently handle online inquiries, ensuring the CRM system is regularly updated to provide accurate client status information.
• Manage estimates and streamline order entry into the production queue for seamless workflow.
• Address customer complaints or inquiries promptly and courteously, reflecting our commitment to excellent service.
• Collect and organize customer information.
• Develop your sales presentations skills.
• Cultivate strong customer relationships through friendly and engaging communication, building a rapport that goes beyond transactions.
Sales Representative qualifications and skills:
• Must be currently located in Metro-Vancouver
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have excellent telephone and interpersonal manner
• Must have a valid drivers license
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
• Previous Print/Manufacturing/Account Management experience is a big asset
• Proven track record of successful sales experience is a major asset
1481 Lindsey Place, DELTA BRITISH COLUMBIA V3M 6V1
Include cover letter along with resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our Facebook page to see examples of our clients and our work: https://www.c2imaging.com/
Great opportunity to join a stable, growing company!
C2 Imaging is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With over 20 locations and more than 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics. Visit our Facebook page to see examples of our clients and our work: https://www.c2imaging.com/
C2 Imaging I Vomela
1481 Lindsey PlaceDelta, BC
Get fresh Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.