Junior Loan Officer
C2 Financial Corporation Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re C2 Financial Corporation, the nation's largest mortgage broker in the U.S. with more than $10 billion in loans funded in 2020 alone.
Are you an outgoing people person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we are looking for you! Our lending team is seeking a junior loan officer to help applicants navigate through the home loan process. We offer the training, the technology, and team support to help you succeed. If you are looking for a lucrative career using your communications and interpersonal relationship-building talents, apply today!Compensation:
$34,560 yearly plus per file bonusResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with the mortgage lender or mortgage banker, underwriter, loan processor, senior MLO / mortgage loan originator, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to make sure the loan transaction goes through successfully
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Collect financial information in order to prepare the loan file, assist applicants with loan applications, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- A strong commitment to customer service to sales associates and borrowers—is a must!!
- Ability to understand loan pricing and general mortgage guidelines to quote rates, interact with clients, and prepare the necessary documentation.
- Support Loan Officers with new and past clients to lock loans and increase monthly production.
- Promptly return calls from borrowers and real estate agents.
- Score files through AUS.
- Converting live transfer and online prospects to a borrower in process
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and MS Office skills are necessary
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
C2 Financial Corporation is a mortgage brokerage based out of San Diego, California. We are the nation's largest mortgage brokerage firm. Founded in 2009 by management with combined industry experience of over 70 years, the company boasts over 800 originators and is licensed in 10 states.
C2 Financial Corporation
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at C2 Financial Corporation