IT Support Technician
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a qualified IT Support Technician to join our amazing Team. This is a full-time position which includes remote but mostly on-site support services to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a self- motivated accomplished candidate to provide technical service and support to our clients. You should be fully experienced in Microsoft 365 Administration, Vmware ESXi, Active Directory Administration, PowerShell. You will be protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures for our clients.
Applicants must be able to comfortably commute to the following two counties Broward and Dade areas in Florida.
Job Purpose and Position Overview:
Provide on-site and remote technical support. Work with Team members to identify and solve problems in a timely manner. Convey essential information to clients and communicate technical detail into everyday terminology.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Configure migrate, upgrade and troubleshoot Windows PCs, Firewalls, Switches, Software, Hardware and more.
- Provide full end-to-end systems support, ensure high levels of system performance, ensure steady state network operations.
- Identify needs for technical support, determine level of support warranted and provide support to end users.
- Proficiency in VMWare experience is a plus.
- Respond to service requests from customers and vendors utilizing our PSA, RMM and other internal business tools to provide customer support.
- Create mail flow rules in 365 Defender
- Create GPO’s in Active Directory
- Participate in 24/7/365 on-call rotation.
- Travel to customer sites as needed.
- Investigate, analyze, diagnose, and resolve IT infrastructure problems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work independently and as Team.
- You should be a people person with clear communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ “hands-on” experience in customer support and network administration.
- VMWare proficiency and knowledge of vmkfstools and vMotion is a plus.
- Ability to install and configure Windows Server 2016 independently.
- Experience deploying IT infrastructure (provisioning, system configuration, monitoring, identity and access management and networking).
- Track record successfully solving problems in a repeatable, scalable way and being a passionate customer advocate.
- Windows 7/10/2003/2008/2012/2016/2019.
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN.
- Knowledge of Apple IOS and devices is a plus.
- Ability to lift 10lbs.
- A passion for continuous learning and personal growth.
We appreciate our employees. We offer competitive wages, medical coverage contribution, retirement plans, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Insurances, Dental and Vision insurance, Personal Time off and full paid vacations.
We also invest in you! If you have a passion for continuous learning and personal growth; if you want to add to your certifications helping us to improve our customer service, then we will help you get there by incentivizing your intellectual growth.
- Paid Vacations and PTO
- Healthcare benefits
- Cell phone
- Employee Recognition
- Bonuses & Incentives
C2 COMPUTER SERVICES, INC
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh IT Infrastructure Support Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.