Customer Service Officer
C.S.D.P. Security Detroit, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service - Security Officer/Guard Trainee - Detroit, MI
Century Security-DECA Program, LLC( C.S.D.P) Security primary residential, commercial, and industrial security division: is now hiring part-time and full-time security officers through threat management.
We are seeking motivated and professional security officers. Individuals with customer service and management experience are preferred!
- Greet people with a positive, friendly, and professional attitude.
- Monitor and patrol gated and non-gated communities to deter violence and theft from taking place.
- Drive corporate vehicles safely behind precious cargo while they make their deliveries throughout the metro-Detroit area.
- Responding to home and business alarms, and escorting clients in and out of their place of business.
- Studying documented procedures, protocols, and testing on a weekly basis for performance ratings and pay increases.
- Working closely with law enforcement agencies and neighborhood police officers.
- Working closely with community associations and property managers.
- Documenting all work-related actions via photos and videos.
- Conducting hourly video reports.
- Composing anomaly and information reports.
- Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right individuals!
- Must have the ability to start immediately!
- Must not be a felon!
- Must have a valid driver's license, own a dependable and reliable vehicle.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to follow documented rules and procedures.
- Must have the ability to identify critical issues quickly, correctly, and accurately.
- Must exhibit professional conduct, have a professional, clean-cut appearance, and excellent communication skills with prospective, and current clients, and employees.
PAY IS DOE**
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
C.S.D.P. SecurityWhy Work Here?
Awesome team members, great benefits, and tons of room for growth!