- Posted: over a month ago
All levels are needed (from Express Lube Technicians to Master Technicians.)
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record/clean background/drug test
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of automotive repair experience is required for A, B, and C level technicians.
- Must be knowledgeable about shop equipment
Suburban GMC Buick is part of Lithia Motors which is the 3rd largest auto group in the country! You can enjoy the following benefits:
- Career satisfaction and stability
- Always off on Sundays
- State-of-the-art shop
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Industry-Leading Factory Training
- Generous benefits package (Paid Time Off, Discount Program, Medical, Dental, 401k, Vision, Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Employee Discounts, and More!)
Here's what's you'll need to bring to the table (job duties):
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
Perks if you have the following:
- ASE certification
- Dealership experience
- Your own tools
Don't miss out on this opportunity with a Lithia Motors dealership where career opportunities are endless. Submit your resume and a representative from C.Rice Global (automotive staffing company) will be in touch to assist you in scheduling an interview.
AutomotiveView all jobs at C.Rice Global