C.R. England is hiring a Dedicated Account Supervisor to grow its asset-based business out of Sacramento, CA.
Why join us:
Stability: The transportation industry is crucial to the U.S. economy, making C.R. England a stable career choice. As a 100 year-old leader in the transportation industry, we have grown 100% in the last decade. We will continue growing as we approach our secon
Employee Value: 2015 recipient of the Achievers Award for Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S
Benefits: World class compensation and benefits packages, continuous training and development, and a team-oriented culture
Work life balance: At C.R. England we value family both in our individual homes and our company family; our culture embraces this philosophy and fosters an environment to support both.
The Account Supervisor is at the very center of a fast-paced strategic environment. Our customers require individuals who think strategically and plan ahead of rapidly changing situations while maintaining a positive team oriented attitude. Account Supervisor must be organized and engaged with the team.
The Account Supervisor will manage asset utilization and drivers to ensure a high delivery of customer service and fleet profitability. Additionally, the Account Supervisor assists, coaches and mentors drivers with all training and administrative items.
Job requirements may include, but not be limited to:
- Conflict Resolution
- Extreme Multi-tasking
- Contacting Drivers to Swap Loads
- Handling urgent situations in a professional manner.
- Tracking Drivers, Loads, and Receivers
- Dealing with multiple customers at once
- Handling approximately 80+ Drivers
- Working with Load Planners, Driver Managers, and Service Advisors within C.R. England.
- Negotiating situations to meet expectations of customers and C.R. England.
- Dealing with Logistical problems
- Planning future workload
The ideal candidate is a professional with excellent communication, management, coaching, leadership and organization skills.
This job is highly demanding and requires patience and professionalism. Experience in the transportation industry is preferred. Knowledge of AS/400 systems, Microsoft Office and related tools are all preferred.
A four-year degree or direct experience is preferred.
- Direct Management with day-to-day operations experience preferred.
- Motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
- Very dependable and takes ownership of work processes
- Adaptable in a flexible environment.
- Assertive and competitive
C.R. EnglandFounded in 1920, C.R. England, Inc. corporate headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah and is one of North America's largest transportation companies and the worlds largest temperature-controlled carrier. C.R. England services include National, Mexico, and Regional Truckload service in addition to Dedicated and Intermodal services. The company has facilities throughout the United States as well as in Mexico. This position will focus exclusively on U.S. facilities.