Maintenance Utility Person 3rd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maintenance Utility Person/ 3rd Shift
Department: Maintenance Reports to: Department Manager/Assistant Manager
This individual will initially be assigned to the Maintenance Department and be responsible for routine cleaning in spray areas, as well as buildings/grounds/janitorial duties as assigned by department supervision.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform janitorial and cleaning tasks in Class 1Division 1 finishing areas
- Cleaning paint fixtures
- Perform painting tasks
- Operating forklifts and high lifts
- Change filters on air systems
- General grounds maintenance and snow removal
- All other tasks assigned by Assistant Manager or Department Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and able to interact effectively and respectfully with coworkers within a team atmosphere
- Must possess good communication skills and have a clear understanding of department operations
- Individual must be flexible to cross train within the entire department and any other areas of our company
- Sufficient reading, writing, basic math and computer skills are required to follow Work Orders, Training Instructions and Model Specifications.
- Frequent lifting of items up to 50 pounds
- Occasional assisted lifting of other items that may exceed 50 pounds
- Must be able to work from ladders or lift platforms
- Continuous standing throughout a normal workday
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Understand and adhere to all plant safety policies and training as related to supporting machinery uptime
- Safety shoes are required for the position in addition to safety glasses and other personal protective equipment as required in designated areas
- Able to reasonably alter normal shift (on occasion) to accommodate production needs
Work Hours are: 10:30 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. Monday – Friday
With Overtime: 9:30 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Monday - Friday
Production demands and inclement weather may necessitate overtime before and after the normal shift hours, holidays, and weekends.
C.F. Martin & Co., Inc.Why Work Here?
We are family owned and operated since 1833. We are the leader in acoustic guitar and string manufacturing.
Established in 1833 and located in Nazareth, Pa. We are a world-renowned and family-owned leader in acoustic guitar and string manufacturing. We offer competitive wages, profit sharing, medical benefits and 401(k).
510 Sycamore StreetNazareth, PA
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at C.F. Martin & Co., Inc.