Account Manager, Natural Sales (Remote)
- Posted: 28 days ago
What We Do
At C.A. Fortune, we aspire to maintain our position as the nation’s leading consumer brands agency. We realize how fortunate we are (pun intended) to offer comprehensive solutions to our clients. From sales management to marketing, all the way down to insights and e-commerce, our boutique service model offers a breadth of services to our clients.
Who We Are
People. Passion. Purpose. Our people are the core of our business. Our unique boutique service model allows our people to follow their passions with a purpose, all while delivering excellent services to our clients. At C.A., we live and breathe our values. We are fearless and curious innovators who lead with solutions, empower others, and do the right thing, always. We are a family-first organization and recognize the importance of a healthy and flexible work-life balance, a positive support system, and the power of diversity and inclusion.
What You Will Be a Part Of
We are on a mission to build better brands that inspire healthier lifestyles for consumers and their families. Join us!
Account Manager, Natural Sales
Fully Remote; New England region
What You’ll Do
- Create and execute a regional or account specific sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales quotas and supports company revenue and profit targets.
- Meet regularly with existing customers to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to address those needs, provide all maintenance, new item submissions, promotional support, etc.
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers & clients.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and clients and be available and responsive to their real-time needs.
- Work effectively/professionally with company’s internal departments (Sales Development Managers, Marketing, Insights, Client Services, Business Support Specialists & Accounts Receivable), assuring elite management of our clients and customers businesses.
- Attend all required national trade shows, market specific sales meetings, client specific sales meetings, or any other necessary functions (established by your supervisor)
- Approach ALL aspects of the role with a winning, “can-do,” positive, progressive, solution-based mindset.
Experience and Skills You Will Need
- Must have a strong knowledge of the Natural Foods Industry.
- Must have a knowledge of New England retailers & distributors.
- Must have sales experience in the CPG industry.
- Relationships with New England retailers and distributers are a plus.
- Proficient with all necessary computer-based programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Minimal overnight travel required (less than 20%) – i.e. industry trade shows, client national sales meetings, & or any other events that would be warranted; all other travel is within assigned market (automobile)
What We Offer
- Up to 26 days of PTO, accrual with tenure
- 11 paid company holidays per year
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- 3 months fully paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Paid company life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Summer hours (half day Fridays from Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
- Work from home flexibility
What We Value
Our People, Our Passion, and Our Purpose.
- Innovate Fearlessly: We value radical candor and actionable feedback to deliver our best selves to our clients and our colleagues. From our services to processes and everything in between, we bring all our ideas to the table, and no idea is too big or small.
- Empower Others: Our leaders encourage their teams to bring their whole selves to work by being authentic, humble, and inclusive. All voices and perspectives are valued, and everything that is brought to the table matters, from our newest team member to our CEO.
- Lead with Solutions: Our vertical integration allows us to connect a multitude of CPG services into one convenient package to ensure your products receive best in class representation. We provide boutique service on a national scale, which provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to bring brands to the next level.
- Stay Curious: Our consistent curiosity and obsession with staying at the forefront of the consumer industry allows us the ability to be nimble and create unique partnerships that over-deliver results.
- Do the Right Thing, Always: At C.A. we act in the best interest of our clients, and always do what’s right. We pride ourselves on our unique ability to be nimble with no red tape blocking our path.
Come As You Are
C.A. Fortune is committed to making our company more inclusive. Diversity fuels our innovation and better connects us to our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. Based on research, we know that women and other marginalized groups tend to apply to roles only when their experience perfectly matches the job description. That said, we encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of qualifications, especially if this role aligns with your career trajectory.
BusinessView all jobs at C.A. Fortune