Account Manager, Distributor Management (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
What We Do
At C.A. Fortune, we aspire to maintain our position as the nation’s leading consumer brands agency. We realize how fortunate we are (pun intended) to offer comprehensive solutions to our clients. From sales management to marketing, all the way down to insights and e-commerce, our boutique service model offers a breadth of services to our clients.
Who We Are
People. Passion. Purpose. Our people are the core of our business. Our unique boutique service model allows our people to follow their passions with a purpose, all while delivering excellent services to our clients. At C.A., we live and breathe our values. We are fearless and curious innovators who lead with solutions, empower others, and do the right thing, always. We are a family-first organization and recognize the importance of a healthy and flexible work-life balance, a positive support system, and the power of diversity and inclusion.
What You Will Be a Part Of
CA Sales | CA Insights | CA Activate | CA Support | CA BUILD | CA Branding | CA E-Comm
We’re a full-service, privately held, national consumer brands agency the consumer brands agency that offers a complementary suite of solutions that go beyond just sales. We are on a mission to build better brands that inspire healthier lifestyles for consumers and their families. Join us!
Remote; North East Region
UNFI HQ is located in Rhode Island, with satellite offices in California, Minnesota, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and grow first class relationships with Client and Distributor partners.
- Own and drive revenue growth; identify any and all opportunities to win national and regional Distributor business. Play a lead role in planning and strategy to achieve the Client’s sales and profit goals.
- Align Company resources to maximize process efficiencies to support Client’s business.
- Guide Clients through the total distribution process; including pricing and promotional strategy, new item introductions, logistics and supply chain, deduction management.
- Coordinate and prepare Clients for top-to-top meetings and category business reviews with Distributor partners.
- Direct Clients and Company personnel through the planning, preparation, and execution of Distributors’ trade shows.
- Assume responsibility in selling the mission, vision, and direction of the organization to current and potential new clients.
Experience and Skills You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required.
- Three years of Consumer-Packaged Goods experience with a focus on Lifestyle Brands/Natural/Specialty preferred.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, effective relationships with clients, customers, & colleagues.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills with the ability to analyze data and execute on self-developed strategies.
- Fair and thorough negotiation skills with ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to respond and adapt to new challenges.
- Impeccable time management skills, with ability to follow established processes while continuously working to improve efficiencies.
- Fosters the team environment to drive success of the company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
Primarily home office based; local travel as needed for meetings and customer appointments
What We Offer
- Up to 26 days of PTO, accrual with tenure
- 11 paid company holidays per year
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- 3 months fully paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Paid company life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Summer hours (half day Fridays from Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
- Work from home flexibility
What We Value
Our People, Our Passion, and Our Purpose.
- Innovate Fearlessly: We value radical candor and actionable feedback to deliver our best selves to our clients and our colleagues. From our services to processes and everything in between, we bring all our ideas to the table, and no idea is too big or small.
- Empower Others: Our leaders encourage their teams to bring their whole selves to work by being authentic, humble, and inclusive. All voices and perspectives are valued, and everything that is brought to the table matters, from our newest team member to our CEO.
- Lead with Solutions: Our vertical integration allows us to connect a multitude of CPG services into one convenient package to ensure your products receive best in class representation. We provide boutique service on a national scale, which provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to bring brands to the next level.
- Stay Curious: Our consistent curiosity and obsession with staying at the forefront of the consumer industry allows us the ability to be nimble and create unique partnerships that over-deliver results.
- Do the Right Thing, Always: At C.A. we act in the best interest of our clients, and always do what’s right. We pride ourselves on our unique ability to be nimble with no red tape blocking our path.
Come As You Are
C.A. Fortune is committed to making our company more inclusive. Diversity fuels our innovation and better connects us to our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. Based on research, we know that women and other marginalized groups tend to apply to roles only when their experience perfectly matches the job description. That said, we encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of qualifications, especially if this role aligns with your career trajectory.
BusinessView all jobs at C.A. Fortune