Associate Fashion Designer
C. Luce Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $36 Hourly
CEC Clothing is looking for an women's apparel designer to join our design team!
TCEC is a women’s apparel wholesaler/manufacturer with the mission to provide quality woven/knit styles that are on trend. We provided trendy young contemporary pieces to retailers throughout the US and abroad for over 10 years. Our offices are located in Los Angeles and produce quality styles in all categories.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter looking to use their creativity to create new unique clothing in combination with established distribution channels. If this sounds like you, send us a resume asap as positions are filling quickly.
- Work closely with management to design specific products based on the design direction given.
- Create original sketches based on existing trends and mainstream designs as well as tech packs using Adobe Illustrator.
- Create a point of measurement chart.
- Collect trend inspiration across categories and stay consistently in tune with competitive brands and market trends by presenting theme board to management.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the apparel industry in a technical design capacity.
- Knowledge of pattern making and fabric selection is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of cut sew knits and woven.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a portfolio of past work samples.
Job Type: Full-time
C. LuceWhy Work Here?
Room to Grow and job longevity at a company with great company culture.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at C. Luce