Ideally, we are searching for young talent in the Indianapolis area with an interest in gaining business experience as an administrative assistant in a part time, small business setting. (Hours will vary, but mostly occur from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM) Currently, the amount of hours offered will range from: 10-15 hours a week with a chance to increase the amount of hours and responsibilities held within the company.
This job is ideal for college students!
This position, if filled, is going to be responsible for:
- Answering phone calls, emails, faxes pertaining to business.
- Creating, proofing, and editing office documents.
- Receiving the mail, and corresponding duties.
- Maintaining an organized filing system.
- Keeping office stocked, cleaned, and organized.
Qualifications that we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to organize well.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to jump in right away and effectively communicate amongst team.
- Willing to listen and learn.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate between multiple people.
C. L. Coonrod & Company
Why Work Here?We work with local governments: Townships, City Councils, and County Councils in what is referred to as Governmental Accounting. Our firm has been around for over 20 years and has established a presence throughout the state of Indiana for the work that we do.
We have a small office, so you will not be looked over. Position is perfect for students and provides experience and an opportunity to grow.