Personal Injury Paralegal / Case Manager
C. Kelly Law, LLC. Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our rapidly growing Plaintiff’s personal injury law firm is seeking an experienced paralegal to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position takes pride in his/her work, has impeccable organizational skills, the ability to effectively multi-task, excellent client/professional communication skills, takes initiative on work projects, and does not require micro-management. Our paralegals manage our personal injury cases from start to finish. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS OF PARALEGAL EXPERIENCE with some experience in personal injury and litigatoin. Our firm shows our appreciation through monetary bonuses to our staff! We are seeking a team-member who is motivating by doing a great job and be compensated for meeting and exceeding performance standards!
· File legal documents with the Court.
· Arrange service of legal documents.
· Request and manage records and legal documents.
· Prepare/Answer written discovery.
· Review and organize evidence
· Maintain client files via our case management system.
· Assist with settlement negotiations in personal injury matters.
· Calendar Court/discovery dates, deadlines, and court appearances.
· Prepare attorneys for court appearances and mediations.
· Draft demand letters.
· Draft pleadings.
· Review and summarize medical records and bills.
· Draft child support worksheets.
· Manage payment of medical providers, settlement loan companies, and other liens.
· Follow office procedure to move cases to resolution.
· Assist attorneys with assigned tasks.
· Familiarity with MyCase.com is a plus.
Job Type: Full-Time with some opportunities to work from home.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Associate Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate.
· 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS A PARALEGAL IN EITHER OR BOTH PERSONAL INJURY AND LITIGATION.
· Working knowledge of pre-litigation personal injury process.
· Working knowledge of civil litigation process (injury cases).
- Positive attitude and highly motivated.
- Be willing and excited to serve as a client liaison.
- Be able to answer and handle incoming calls professionally and compassionately.
- Be a quick learner and able to multi-task.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Be inquisitive and forward-thinking.
- Be able to follow directions and show initiative to complete tasks.
- Display excellent communication skills; including verbal, written, and listening.
- Be very organized and able to prioritize effectively.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Possess proficient computer and typing skills – MS Word, Excel, Gmail, Dropbox, Peachcourt, Odyssey File & Serve, Case Management Software, etc.
· Starting at $38,000.00 annual salary paid semi-monthly.
· Clear-cut bonus structure for meeting/exceeding performance standards, settling cases, and other key performance indicators.
- Health Insurance Premium Assistance (Our Office does not offer a group medical insurance plan, but will subsidize a medical plan obtained by employee) (after 90 days)
- Dental insurance (after 90 days)
- Paid time off (after 90 days)
How to Apply:
· Please submit a cover letter which includes specific example(s) of how you have been an asset to previous and/or current employer(s), Resume, and two (2) references.
C. Kelly Law, LLC.Why Work Here?
Great, supportive environment with opportunities to earn bonuses for meeting and exceeding performance standards.
3350 Northlake ParkwayAtlanta, GA
LegalView all jobs at C. Kelly Law, LLC.