The Software Developer is responsible for maintaining existing software and developing new software applications that support its line of spectroscopy related products. The individual will be responsible for patching and updating CTECH’s existing software programs that have been released to the Bio-pharmaceutical marketing place. The individual will also be responsible for supporting CTECH’s ongoing development activities which will involve developing new applications (environment, interfaces and functionality) that support and help grow a new line of spectroscopy related instruments and devices. The individual will work closely with hardware engineering, sales and marketing, IT and quality to develop design goals and specifications and then be primarily responsible for writing the code and create the software products. The Software Developer will be responsible for providing consultation and troubleshooting to end users and support personnel.
Relationships & Communication:
Software Engineering Manager
Engineering, IT, Sales & Marketing, Quality
Qualifications: The employee in this role should have some or all of the following characteristics/qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
Prior experience developing .NET Based Applications
Experience working with multiple technologies and languages
Experience working in an agile work environment utilizing Scrum
Experience with regulatory compliance in the bio-pharmaceutical industry a plus
Experience with laboratory software a plus
· 5-7 years’ experience developing Applications utilizing C#
With .NET 4.5 or later
· Experience in full stack Web application development
· Experience developing and working with APIs and SDKs
· Experience with CSS and CSS frameworks such a Bootstrap
· Experience with .NET MVC framework
· Data experience utilizing SQL, JSON and XML data types
· Strong knowledge of Objected Oriented concepts and design
· Working knowledge of Jira, Git, NuGet and Jenkins
· Experience developing unit tests a plus.
· Working knowledge of web based graphing tools a plus
· Windows service development knowledge a plus
· Messaging protocol experience a plus (MSMQ, SingnalR)
· .NET Core experience a plus.
Strong written and verbal communication skills especially for documenting procedures and manuals, training employee and customers and providing technical support to the user base.
Essential Responsibilities: The following list highlights the key responsibilities/tasks.
· Develop software to support our variable path length technology.
· Develop both internal and external software to support other C Technologies departments
· Develop we portals to interact with internal employees, service providers and customers.
· Work with the development team members to implement functional requirements
· Works closely with product development team to insure a consistent look and feel to all C Technologies offerings.