President/Chief Executive Officer
C-Level/EVP/Director Executive Search Morristown, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
President/CEO is responsible for the strategic leadership of the organization to ensure its future relevance, credibility, and viability. The incumbent is responsible for establishing organizational objectives and priorities and for reviewing and evaluating the progress and work for attainment of objectives and performance goals.This individual will lead the cultural transformation process and will have the capability to build a stable and effective team. From a multi-disciplinary background, this individual will increase the individual efficiency of each department as well as their related processes.
Exercises judgment in researching, organizing, analyzing and presenting information to assist the Board of Directors in setting organizational policies based upon which the President, along with the management team, makes organizational strategies and decisions. Exercises judgment and discretion in communicating with volunteers and in developing recommendations and proposals, interpreting implications and indicating alternatives and solutions.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the Board and senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Improve the budgeting process on a continual basis through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
Bachelors degree in business or related field; MBA preferred. Minimum 25+ years leadership experience required.
C-Level/EVP/Director Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Company is in a high growth mode and looking for someone who can help take us to the next level. Proven track record.
BusinessView all jobs at C-Level/EVP/Director Executive Search