Our client, based locally in Green Bay, is one of Wisconsin's most innovative and community-focused real estate investment companies. The company is a team of real estate professionals who have been in the industry for over 16 years. They pride themselves on their knowledge, transparency, and ability to help Green Bay homeowners handle properties they no longer wish to own. They work with real estate agents, other professionals, and homeowners. They buy and sell houses for profit, and have a reputation in the market as being elite.
In this role, you will primarily be relied upon for taking incoming leads and converting them into sales. All of the leads you will be working have been pre-qualified by the company’s Inbound Leads Manager they have on staff. You will work closely with the Inbound Leads Manager to ensure a warm handoff and for providing a top-notch experience for our customers. This is a 100% commissions role, with a base pay provided during your training period. You will have intimate sales and real estate training throughout your time with our company. If you have an interest in real estate, whether you are new or currently working in real estate, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Follow-up on given leads.
- Weekly appointments with prospective clients.
- Successfully be able to close deals in an efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively via phone, email, etc.
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships.
- Production of all required marketing and sales material associated with listing a property for sale on all websites and related outlets.
- Generation and fielding of all sales calls associated with a property for sale.
- Securing property, affixing lock box, taking and posting photos, scheduling and meeting with prospective buyers.
- Being a self-starter
- Strong sales skills
- Passion for real estate
- Negotiation Experience
- Overall people person
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience in lieu of degree