C-CAT Arlington, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Carbon-Carbon Advanced Technologies Inc. (C-CAT) is an acknowledged leader in engineering and manufacturing high temperature composites for aerospace, defense and commercial use. We offer a casual work environment, which is both interesting and challenging. C-CAT’s rapid growth has created the need for a new position for Program Coordinator. C-CAT’s goal is to fill this position with an individual who is highly motivated, reliable and detail-oriented. This position requires an active or ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. C-CAT offers highly competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401K, vacation and paid holidays.
This position will provide support for Program Manager.
- Ensure contractual and administrative compliance of the contract/SOW.
- Organize and maintain program and project specific documents
- Obtain and apply a working knowledge of various manufacturing methods
- Prepare weekly/monthly status reports including schedule and cost updates
- Ability to coordinate information with engineers, production team members, managers, and leads
- Assemble updates from various departments and present to Program Manager as requested
- Report on deviations from the Project Production Schedule and work with appropriate departments to mitigate and/or make up lost time.
- Monitor change orders to the contract. Apply changes after approval to project plans throughout the project life cycle
- Communicate any and all issues to Program Manager prior to reaching critical status
- Coordinate meetings and provide other general support as needed and assigned
- Create effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations, turning complex information into effective presentations (interactive-multimedia-PowerPoint presentations with design elements, charts, graphs, timelines & diagrams)
- Provide other general support as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Creative thinker/problem solver
- Proficient in organizing tasks for self and others in a manner to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Takes initiative and is diligent in completing tasks
- Keen eye for detail
- Very organized, able to prioritize, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects
- Proficient in all MS Office Suite, Excel, Outlook, Calendar, Project, PowerPoint and Word
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Required
- Minimum 2 years proven experience with producing highly detailed documents Required
- Minimum 2 years proven experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel AND Project Required
- Experience with Government Contracts Preferred
- Working knowledge of FARS and DFARS Preferred
- Experience with Epicor ERP Preferred
- Previous experience working in manufacturing environment Preferred
- Some college credits Preferred
- Must be able to obtain an interim Secret U.S. Security Clearance followed by a fully approved U.S. Security Clearance (will be arranged and facilitated by C-CAT FSO)
C-CAT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60–300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at C-CAT