Outside Sales Agents
C Berman Associates is expanding and looking for individuals that will be responsible for acquisition, development, performance and management of automotive accounts. A high performance individual who also has the personality and professionalism to handle all aspects of automobile dealership management.
- Prospect and acquire new automotive dealership accounts
- Develop F&I product sales and improve overall F&I performance
- Implement policies and procedures for newly acquired business
- Conduct sales presentations and dealership training
- Track and monitor performance
- Proven F&I, Sales Manager or GM experience is required
- Extensive knowledge of retail automobile dealership operations
- Excellent presentation, communication and sales skills
- Computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Must be able to travel to dealerships in assigned region
- Must be a team player as well as able to work independently
We offer an exceptional compensation plan with paid training for our employees that exhibit confidence, are self-motivated and striving for success.
Our agency is comprised of happy, fun people. The goal is to make you and your dealership more money while making your customers happy. Spending time with anyone from our firm is a unique experience as we love what we do, while operating in the cut throat automotive industry.
Berman agents are very smart, possess a ton of experience, are well trained and make you smile. You look forward to our frequent dealer visits. We arrive with good news, or if not, we possess the problem solving capabilities to turn your bad day into a good day. We have resources that include everything that you would expect from our team and industry relationships to fill in where necessary. We accomplish what you would come to expect from us. Our agency does what it says within the allotted time frame, or if the requirement cannot be accomplished, we provide said information immediately.
Our educated representatives teach and breathe sales, but we also remain students of sales. What do we need to do to meet the next challenge? Is it technology, legal, compliance, coverage, terms, etc.? We will always evolve. We are proud to have accomplished the goals within our industry that we have. Your input tells us what we need to do to continue to improve our customer and dealer service and profitability.
We work hard every day to earn the respect of our business partners. We appreciate our dealers and our administrators, for all the passion, for all the loyalty, and for so much more. Our agents are proud to be a part of what we have developed collectively. Individual pictures, cell phone numbers, and e-mail addresses are located on this website by clicking “Our Field Sales Representatives.”
We do not want to walk ahead of you, but we do not want to walk behind you either. We just want to walk with you and attain our goals together. Let us work with you! You will love us as everyone else does!