Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant: San Diego, CA– C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing, private, full-service digital marketing company that excels at helping automotive dealerships increase sales, increase market share, and lower cost per acquisition. C-4 Analytics is committed to developing innovative solutions for every dealer in every market, and to providing the highest levels of accountability and customer service. We are currently hiring for an Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant: San Diego, CA as we look to expand our team and support our growing roster of local and national clients.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for accommodation or an alternative application process.
Compensation: We offer a competitive compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. The starting annual on target earning for this position is $150,000. The final salary will be determined based on factors such as skills, knowledge, and demonstrated expertise.
In addition to the base salary, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.
Please note that the stated salary range is flexible and negotiable based on individual qualifications and fit for the role. We encourage candidates to discuss their salary expectations during the interview process.
Working at C-4 Analytics
We provide our employees with a range of benefits, including career development programs, paid time off, and additional perks. All are welcome to visit our careers and culture page for more details.
Who We're Looking For: Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant: San Diego, CA
“Coffee is for closers,” and we have an awesome coffee maker. The Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant will be charged with managing the sales process from the initial call to helping to close business with new prospects. You’ll be a part of a consultative sales process that requires engagement with executives and mid- to senior management. Our Outside Sales Representatives often challenge our prospects with new ideas and ways in which our portfolio of analytics-driven digital marketing services will lead to growth and increased revenue.
A day in the life of an Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant: San Diego, CA
- Find prospect via cold calling and emailing
- Pursue in-bound leads
- Maintain a high level of activity – calls, presentations, proposal, etc.
- Research target accounts, identify key contacts and develop account-specific strategies
- Collaborate with multiple team members within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Prepare for and deliver relevant sales presentations mostly delivered via Webex
- Manage the complete sales process across all stages and document activity in salesforce.com
- CLOSE business
- This is a remote position. However, in territory residence required.
- 3+ years experience selling Digital Marketing or related services or products
- 3+ years experience selling into Automotive Industry is Required (B2B)
- 5+ years of outside sales experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license in good standing
- Must have access to a motor vehicle
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
- Demonstrated desire to pursue and close business
- Ability to communicate and collaborate as part of a team
More About C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics takes the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise: we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but also love Instagram and Bing. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing, but we aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players, but we love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but cool, likable nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Powered by JazzHR
C-4 AnalyticsImperial Beach, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.