SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform and supervise skilled work in the delivery and installation of commercial kitchen equipment. This work includes loading and unloading of trucks, uncrating equipment and setting in place, constructing refrigerated walk-
in boxes, metal trim fabrication, working on construction sites, travel and overnight stays when needed
• Manage daily install schedule
• Coordinate with Warehouse Supervisor
• Coordination and distribution of all paperwork to responsible parties
• Deliver and install equipment.
• Completes and oversees time sheets daily showing tracking labor hours and location.
• Assumes responsibility for personal safety and the safety of others on assigned jobs.
• Assumes responsibility for care and operations of tools and equipment.
• Perform other routine task as assigned
The work is performed while standing or walking. It requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech,
vision and hearing. The work requires the use of hands for simple grasping, pushing and pulling of arm controls and
fine manipulations. The work at times requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching, with the ability to
frequently lift, carry, push or pull weights up to 75 pounds and must be able to lift 50 pounds overhead. The work
requires being around moving machinery, exposure to changes in temperature and humidity, driving automotive
equipment, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.
• High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Past Supervisory Experience
• Customer Service Experience
• Basic knowledge of skills in the use of hand, power tools, and warehousing equipment
• Ability to perform heavy physical labor through standing, lifting, climbing, carrying and crawling
• Successful Completion of background check and drug test
• Successful Completion of a D.O.T. physical
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to read and understand blueprints and wiring diagrams
• Knowledge of metal working tools, such as grinders, polishers, and welders
• Basic understanding of plumbing and electric
C & T Design and Equipment
Why Work Here?C&T Design is a full-service foodservice design and equipment supply company offering conception-to-completion services, including consulting, design development, engineering, project management, and installation.
Awesome company to work for!