As a Security Systems & Alarm Install/Service Technician with Ispyvision, you will have the opportunity to make a customer's first experience with the company a positive one. You are on the front lines of service, as you aim to service and troubleshoot each security system with precision. Our systems are top of the line, and you get to be the one to implement them. Doing so well, with a smile on your face, can ensure a customer for a lifetime.
We have been protecting homes and businesses across the Central Valley 20 years and we love our customers. We have clients that have been with us for over 15 years and employees that have been with us more than 5.
Why work for Ispyvision?
- In business since 1997. We are stable and not going anywhere!
- We are family-owned. You will be heard.
- Top-notch manager who truly care for their employees.
- Your Duties:
- Repair and troubleshoot security systems, alarm devices, Access Control or related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans
- Service electrical components, equipment, or systems
- Repair electrical components
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras and access control system
- Other projects as required
- 2-3 years Alarm System, Security System, Access control or Network Industry experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean background for burglar alarm licensing
- Clean driving record
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- We will train the right person for a career in security
Ability to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
EEOC: Ispyvision is committed to employing a diverse and high performing workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $26.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
- Low Voltage/electrical: 1 year (Required)
- Clean Driving Record: 3 years (Required)
- Security and Alarm Install/Service: 3 years
- License: Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
C & L Business Solutions Inc