Invoice Data Entry Clerk
At C&F Enterprises Inc. we strive to learn, improve, and serve everyday. From our customers to our employees, we have been a business partner of choice in our community for over 40 years. Representing many different brands, we are proud to offer home decor that can showcase your personal style in every room of your home. At C&F Enterprises Inc. We are looking for individuals who enjoy a team oriented environment, can demonstrate individual resourcefulness with an entrepreneurial spirit - the foundation of our success! We hope you will decide to join our family of dedicated employees.
To support Shipping and Logistics team members in daily tasks of invoices and administrative tasks to support business demands; promote and implement the company's core values and excellence in customer service; responsible for maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers. The Invoice Department is divided by business focus (i.e. C&F Enterprises, Gallery II, and Napa) therefore; the duties and responsibilities are subject to the assigned area.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for routing, shipping and processing invoices for Sales Orders.
- Transport shipping documents to and from warehouse and office.
- Responsible for the activities of freight bills.
- Responsible for the activities of direct billing.
- Address issues and concerns with the damage claims processing.
- Generate and adhere shipping labels for accurate delivery of product.
- Assist Sales team with order printing, processing and inventory control.
- Utilizing computing skills and knowledge base to work multiple computer systems.
- Supports maintaining a safe working environment and focuses on safe work habits.
- Maintains a focus for self and team on continuous learning that will enhance skill sets and growth opportunities.
- Demonstrates a commitment to C&F Enterprises, Inc. core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Exceptional customer service capabilities
- Demonstrated high proficiency in Microsoft Office-Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Impeccable time-management, organizational and attention to detail skills
- Stress tolerance and ability to diffuse collections situations
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
- Positive Energy Level
- Customer Relationships
- Team Player
- Maintain stable performance under pressure
- Takes Initiative
- Time Management
- Sense of Urgency
- Problem Analysis
- A high school diploma and/or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years or more years in data entry, preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse logistics and shipping, preferred
- Must have strong computer and data entry skills
- Must have excellent customer service, both written and verbal skills
- Must be strongly proficient in Microsoft Windows and Excel
- Must have the ability to learn new software programs
- Must have the ability to produce significant volume and work independently
- Sitting, Standing and Walking
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling)
- Carrying, Pushing, Pulling boxes and sample orders up to 40 lbs.
- Prolonged use of computer involved; use of hands and finger coordination; Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision. Color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
*No Recruiters/Agencies Please
C & F EnterprisesNewport News, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.