- Expired: March 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
To provide the first point of contact for the company; to support and provide the critical interface between Customer Service, Accounting and the Sales Managers; promote and implement the company's core values and excellence in customer service; responsible for maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer multi-line telephone and forward calls to the appropriate department.
- Screen phone calls and take messages if unavailable. Rotate calls between employees in Customer Service.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax number, company website or general email question.
- Welcome visitors at the door and answer any inquiries about the company.
- Complete order allocation for Napa 2x daily
- Complete order allocation for Foreside 2x daily
- Complete Order allocations for dropships on the Sales side
- Assist with Amazon shipping paperwork
- Assist customers pick up any orders waiting and help them if they would like to see the showroom.
- Take, receive and send catalog requests by looking up accounts, getting tax ID through fax, or by receiving an email to send out catalogs with tax ID attached. As well as documenting who and where the catalog was sent to in Microsoft Excel (and ITOPIA and Apprise when trained).
- Responsible for access to catalogs at the front desk.
- Receive and sort through all incoming mail with USPS, FEDEX, FEDEX Ground, DHL, and UPS.
- Maintain operation and assistance of mail machine; help change ink and refill postage when the machine gets low on funds.
- Assists in maintaining adequate supplies, ordering, receiving, stocking, and distributing the office supplies.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Utilize PointForce to understand checking account numbers, checking stock on items, checking back orders, customer credit issues or RMAs, edit orders, cancel orders and verify open orders.
- Answer customer inquiries on minimum opening orders, reorders, shipping prices, and times through FedEx.
- Assist customers with contacting Sales Reps for their geographic area.
- Issue fax credits, RMAs, and replacement orders; faxing or mailing out call tags for customers and responding back to faxes regarding credits.
- Supports maintaining a safe working environment and focuses on safe work habits.
- Maintains a focus for self and team on continuous learning that will enhance skill sets and growth opportunities.
- Demonstrates a commitment to C&F Enterprises, Inc.'s core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all-encompassing.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Exceptional customer service capabilities and customer focus
- Demonstrated high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Impeccable time-management, organization, and attention to detail skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Positive Energy Level
- Customer Relationships
- Team Player
- Maintain stable performance under pressure
- Takes Initiative
- Time Management
- A high school diploma and/or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years or more years in an Administrative, Customer Service, or related field experience
- Must be familiar with customer resolution techniques
- Must have strong computer and data entry skills, order processing systems
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling)
- Carrying, Pushing, Pulling boxes and sample orders up to 50 lbs.
The successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
C & F Enterprises Inc
AddressNewport News, VA
BusinessView all jobs at C & F Enterprises Inc