Assistant Manager to the E-Commerce Team
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Manager to the E-commerce Department
Monday- Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-2pm
Reports to Sam Strulovics
ON-SITE position only
We are searching for an assistant manager to the E-commerce department; the candidate for our growing team is one who displays exceptional leadership skills and understands the needs of our business. This candidate must come from an E-commerce background; understanding the missing pieces and doing the research to find resolutions is key. This role requires extensive communication skills for project meetings and conversational output. The lighter details for the assistant manager is to work with tasks such as scheduling meetings, reviewing reports, responding to emails and or phone calls, maintaining records and note taking.
Main Essential Duties and Functions of Job Position (but not limited to):
- Point of contact between the executives and internal and external colleagues
- Leading project planning sessions
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Designing and signing off contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Optimizing and improving process and the overall approach where necessary
- Managing large and diverse teams
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Thorough, organized and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
Desired Skills and Abilities:
· Able to work independently
· Excellent time management skills
· Keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
· Ability to stick to time constraints
· Professional discretion
· Must be 18 years or older and eligible to work in the US
· Must be able to read, write and speak English
· Must pass a Background Check
- Required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Must be able to up to 20lbs, sit and stand for extended periods of time, use stairs, reach, twist, bend, stretch, climb, and walk
What We Offer!
- Healthcare Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- HSA match
- 10-15 Paid Holidays Off
- Short/Long Term Disability 100% Company Paid
- Life Insurance 100% Company Paid
- Great Employee Discounts
All applicants are subject to a background screening.
CA Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Great opportunity to work for a growing and exciting company!
114 Tived Lane EastEdison, NJ
Get fresh Assistant Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.